NAHB gears up for 2019 Falls Safety Stand-Down with Fall Protection Training for Residential Construction
The National Association of Home Builders’ Fall Protection training program will help employees and employers identify and avoid fall hazards encountered during home building operations, the prevention of falls, solutions to protect against and arrest falls, and the rescue of a fallen worker. Participants will be able to:
- Recognize common fall hazards in residential construction.
- Identify when fall protection is required.
- Determine which protection system to use for a given fall hazard.
- Understand the key requirements and basic safety practices for each protection system.
- Understand the safety requirements and practices for ladders and scaffolding.
NAHB education designation holders will earn 4 hours of continuing education credit for successful completion of this training. The training is available in both English and Spanish. Visit https://www.nahb.org/en/learn/course-overviews/fall-prevention-in-residential-construction.aspx to learn more.