In honor of National Safety Month, NSC is hosting the following webinar on June 26th at 2:00pm Eastern:
Injury Facts: Data You Can Count On
Join Ken Kolosh, NSC Statistics Manager and the creator of Injury Facts – a free resource featuring interactive charts and graphs (injuryfacts.nsc.org), as he walks you through the website providing tips and tricks to get the most out of this free resource while exploring the latest trends, research and statistics.
Among the trends Mr. Kolosh will highlight:
- Preventable death trends by:
- The prevalence of preventable/accidental deaths compared to homicide and suicide
- How the opioid overdose crisis is driving up preventable deaths
- Why traffic crashes are not going down
- The factors driving the workplace fatalities and injuries
- A comparison of fatality and injury trends by industry
- Profiles of the top workplace injury events
- The economic cost of preventable injuries and death
- Your updated “Odds of Dying”, as many Americans continue to worry about the wrong things.